- Our production plant wraps drainage pipes (flexible and fixed) with a filter consisting of loose fibres or preproduced mats at a speed of up to 40 m per minute. Drainage filters enhance water transportation and do not clog. Various combinations of synthetic filter materials are used depending on the soil conditions present.
- Agriculture, in the removal of unwanted water from the land
- - Improvement works of muddy, slimy land
- - Infrastructure of the grass sports complexes
- - Highway verge drainage
- - Protection of buildings and construction with water in their foundation.
- -Soil decontamination
- -Groundwater level control
- They're light and easy to handle when fitting.
- Corrugated plastic pipes are flexible. They don't need to be laid in a perfectly straight line and can even turn around corners.
- The low cost of corrugated drainage tubing means it's ideal for draining larger areas.
- Their flexibility means they can cope with natural settling of the soil without cracking.
- They can withstand a large temperature range without splitting or cracking and can even be laid above ground if necessary.
The life of ABvakhak PVC-U Drainage Pipes which are under heavy chemical conditions is 50 years minimum. The Drainage Pipes are manufactured in compliance with DIN 1187 norms. They are classified as rigid PVC.
|Nominal Diameter||External DiameterMix.||Internal Diameter||Min. Coil Diameter|
The water entry hole width of the PVC Drainage Pipes manufactured by Fırtat Plastik
Water Entry Holes
|Nominal Diameter||Hole Area Min||Hole Sizes||Number of Holes per Meter||Hole Surface Area per Meter cm²/m|